Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why are things so Different today?


This is from Father Joseph Girzone's Blog: www.joshuamountainblog.org

September 23, 2011
 
Father Girzone wrote the international best seller Joshua
 
Jesus, why do we not have peace and why we have so many problems?
“The answer is very simple. Because you choose to live in fear, and to hate and lie about one another. Your hate and your lies destroy any hope for the future, and adding to that is your refusal to forgive one another. Lack of money is not your problem, it is fear inspired by a mean and twisted spirit. You are sick people and it’s your own fault that everything around you is crumbling. You ask for healing. How can I heal when you hate? You are merely reaping the harvest of your hatred. As long as you continue destroying one another and think it virtue, you spread evil every time you open your mouth, so don’t pray to me for peace and healing while you choose to hate. And you call yourselves patriots and my disciples. I don’t even know you. When you learn to practice what I taught you, come to me and ask for forgiveness, and if you are sincere I will try to believe you. But, nothing that you do inspires me to trust you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment